Hello, Лена. Nice to meet you. I would like to make foreign friend. I am from Taiwan. Are you Russian ? Sorry ! My English is not really good. haha ...
oh, hello, nice to meet you too :D how are you? yes, i'm from russia and i wil be happy to have friend from Taiwan. p.s. my english a little bad too :D
Hi! Лена I wanna apologize to you firstly because I am busy with my work. After that, I forgot to log in blogger and reply your comment. Sorry! It's nice to meet you again now. I am just a 20-year-old student, and you ?
3 комментария:
Hello, Лена. Nice to meet you.
I would like to make foreign friend.
I am from Taiwan. Are you Russian ?
Sorry ! My English is not really good. haha ...
oh, hello, nice to meet you too :D how are you?
yes, i'm from russia and i wil be happy to have friend from Taiwan.
p.s. my english a little bad too :D
Hi! Лена
I wanna apologize to you firstly because I am busy with my work.
After that, I forgot to log in blogger and reply your comment. Sorry!
It's nice to meet you again now. I am just a 20-year-old student, and you ?
Отправить комментарий